Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dementia, really. Who Says That ?

Dementia, really ? Who says that ?

Is it BJP MAIYYA turned DAIYYA ?

Last Sunday I was watching a mega star on a specific news channel. This mega star we ALL admire. One of the best admirable amongst us fellow Indians.

And... everyone knows that this person carries a larger than life image...  and has a huge ego. Nothing wrong in having a huge ego. He must have. For... if... I were in his place... I too would have been no different. It takes a life-time's work and dedication to command such a huge ego.


Now...
knowing that my place might be all bugged up, courtesy the Capt. And... I 'suspect' that I might be heard and seen. This could be entirely true or even false.
I guess... no self-respecting person wants his privacy to be violated. So... does anyone's passiveness in case his/ her privacy is intruded into... make him/ her less of self-respecting person ?

Never. For... we are 100 % human beings. Not zombies or dead-men-walking types.


Q : So... how does one hope to pay back... this intrusion of privacy ?

A : Let the 'time'... answer that. i.e. the answer might lie in the seeds of 'time'. Seeds planted by someone.

Nevertheless...

I impulsively decided to 'TEST'. And... uttered the 'CKD' word, interspersed with some parochial lines... hoping and wishing to see reactions. ( NIL intentions what-so-ever... to even remotely offend. For... I take it that... I am NOT seen and heard... much against my wishes. )

If anyone is offended... do I regret ? Maybe... for this mega star, I might. For I have NIL intentions of ever offending him.

But, in this context... let me state further...

When the Captain said that he... upped his ante... and 'Breaking Point' circa 1990...

I gleaned that he ordered all the digital records ( trickling... in the tub or bucket ) to be ordered to be looked at... to find real "Breaking Points".


I suggest that the best he could have got was... Nothing.

Then... these set of people start off the wrongful propaganda ( via a song ) that... "Baby ko base... hai".

Have a re-look ( closely ) at that song... and what that actually implies.
With guns going off in the back-ground.

Let me state further...
This is 100 % false and misleading info. these guys are covertly dishing out in the public domain.

For... I am no 'baby'. And... my entire life... I never went for any base. My wife can 100 % confirm this.

And... whilst doing so... these same guys MUST be tittering mad at having 'got' me and the entire family. Very base fabrications.

Here... I am aptly reminded of Capt.'s Mars rover recount.

...
...
...

I want this mega star and those of his folks... in case he is humane... to see things from my perspective rather than be taken in by the demands of his massive ego. And... let not his near kinsmen within/ without the GoI come running to him and suggest a solution to the 'said' affront.

Per me... affront ? There was none ? Ever. And... never. I see NIL reasons to offend this great artist.

Now... have I made the point across ? And... well ?

So... who's talking of... dementia here ? They... must book the mangy cats on the Captain's coterie. Some of whom might be demented. A demented person vested with absolute power is... way too dangerous.

And...
the reason that I chose to recount an incident from my past life. Some people might take this as ill-timed and ill-intentioned. None of which is ever true. For... I have 100 % respect for our armed forces. No less and no more. But then, I would NOT allow anyone... even GOD in human form or in uniform to even remotely try to dishonor me or my family ( using me as a bait ) on the falsest pretext. Just because... these guys have power does not mean they should misuse that power. 


Would these same set of guys dish out the same treatment to there own brothers and sons ? To their own mother and sisters ?

Hardly. And, never.

Whom do you actually befool Capt and mates ?

And... you all MUST know that SUN is too scorching and glaring for quite some retards. For... truth is always out. And then... it hurts real bad.

For... even though my chips are way too down... still I might be no less smarter than any OR all of you guys put together.

Perhaps... enterprising and massively risk taker too. But then... I know my limits.

Is this... way to clearly understood ?

Better be.

< EndOfPost >

No comments:

Post a Comment