Thursday, February 12, 2015

Friends... and... Partners...


Friends... and... Partners...


Last Sunday, I was watching Shri RaBa on a TV channel.
I have great respect for him. Wish, we had many more like him.

I readily agree with each single thing he said.

He opinionated -
"Those who love the country, MUST want friendship with America."

( Not sure if "want" or "desire" is the appropriate terminology to be used, here.  Just translating. )

Now...
If anyone has read or understood that I have an opposite view. Let me korrect them.

I hold the same line of thought. The same ideology. Period.

<<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<< <<<

You say - "What... ??? Then, what are you up to ... ? "

I state -
You see, I am sometimes a contrarian. A maverick. Someone who wants to swim upstream.
Hold a divergent view/ view-point. Who does not mind going it alone.

Now...
That's sometimes a strength. Sometimes a weakness.

And, so... inspite of all the endless provocations, urgings, mind-games, etc. - I chose to remain silent.
 

Especially so during Dec, 2014 and Jan, 2015.
In any way, there was nothing to be coming from my side till 15th Jan; for sure.

I am no mice or rat that can be lured out. With whatever. Means - WITH WHATEVER !!!
Saw me as jittery ? Depressed ! Big mistake, I say.

I had been looking forward to some unexplained questions/ answers.
Basically, seeking a few answers - first and foremost.

In fact, I have patiently AWAITED that someone makes a very bad mistake.
And... I successfully discover what I knew MUST be there.

You see - the elephant has been always there in the room yet I saw it NOT.
Now, I see it.

Mammoth BLUNDER, I state. Nay, Gargantuan...

Those-so-ever, directly or indirectly involved in any which manner in ALL this - will understand the full implications by "a certain" year from now.
They have no clue what awaits them, going forward. ( Clue : is other-worldly, for sure. )

NOTE THIS. REMEMBER THIS. ALWAYS.

Know this... Understand this... ( be condemned to ) Live with this.

Btw... the very worst mistake to be made now can NEVER surpass what has/ is been done.

>>> >>> >>>

So, in effect, I maintained silence before Prez BO came and even there-after. Till the 4th or 5th of Feb.

I had NIL intention to pass views on mine or the Captain's blog. Last time I
visited Captain's blog was in mid-DEC, 2014. Then on the 6th of Feb, 2015.

But then, meanwhile, I had discovered the elephant in the room.

>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> 


Now... coming to the point...

Was delighted to hear Prez BO speak. He, no doubt, is a brilliant orator.
Never knew he is such an outstanding orator.

But then, he went on to say something that did not gel with my line of thinking.
He talked of "... the best partnership of the 21st century".

Was overtly dismayed to hear that. Felt let down.
Did this belittle to nought the tremendous contributions made by the 3 million
strong Indian diaspora to the American economy, culture, way of life, etc. ?
To note - these people have added trillions of USD to the American economy.

Had Prez BO spoken of "... enduring friendship"...
I would have been most delighted. Would have rolled back all my stances and future positioning. And, perhaps all these posts would have never ever come.

And, when he referred to Russia. He should have considered at least once that Russia is considered by many Indians as an enduring friend.
As, Russia sticks with us through thick and thin. We MUST need reciprocate. Period.

( Previously, I tried... tried my best to gel into the Indo-US way. Could not.
  Now, I have put my bet on the RICS basket, primarily. )

At any rate- we know that a friendship is best desirable than an alliance.
And, an alliance serves better than any partnership.

Even though it is, but, to be the best partnership.

Partnership smacks of, but, give and take, at best. Not sure, how this could lead to an
alliance or result in friendship all through circa 2099 or, thereafter ?

Let me not be misconstrued. I have refrained from re-appearance on this blog and put forth views.
As, I do state things up front. And, to the point. I have open palm policy.

I would appreciate if Prez BO were to re-consider his intent, in light of what I stated.

In that case, I have succeeded. I'll bow to him.

As an Indian, I would rather have US as the most trusted friend and partner till 2099 and even after... rather than "the best partnership..."
This is actually coming from my heart.


Of course, without compromising in any-which way on the RICS alliance, that is.
And, of course Indo-Russian friendship.

Hope, I have been able to convey my point across.

Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment