Friday, February 6, 2015

They saw, They came And ...

They saw, They came And ...


As, I observe the happenings around the world...

There is a recurring thought that resonates my mental framework, Goes here...

They went for my enemies, one by one... I was overtly overjoyed... overwhelmed, I always turned my face in glee. ( Was it bliss ? )


They went for those for whom I cared not, one by one... I did not care to notice at all... I was dispassionately aloof, as always.


They came for my friends and near friends, one by one... I had NO courage to muster strength and pitch along a fight... my heart bled as I saw him/ them go down.


They came for me, bit by bit... and... you see, there was NO one remaining... but me.... as I went down.


COMPRENDO !!! ???

YEP ??? or, NYET ???


No comments:

Post a Comment